in a dream are all the characters really you?
1. mockingbird - anais mitchell // 2. fear of fireflies - calla // 3. the bachelor - patrick wolf // 4. leviathan, bound - shearwater // 5. things that scare me - neko case // 6. red sea, black sea - shearwater // 7. shut eye - stealing sheep // 8. tangled up in stars - stealing sheep // 9. lay down in the tall grass - timber timbre // 10. abraham’s song (bibio remix) - dm stith // 11. imaginary girl - david lynch // 12. my home is your head - joseph arthur // 13. no moon - iron and wine // 14. snake song - isobel campell & mark lanegan // 15. the lament of eustance scrubb - the oh hellos // 16. let the devil in - tv on the radio // 17. pa pa power - dead man’s bones // 18. smoke in the hallway - deerwood // 19. blood red moon - the xx // 20. sex and violence - scissor sisters // 21. john wayne gacy, jr - sufjan stevens
Why don’t we make it interesting? Richie wins, you give me the keys, and let us go.
And if he loses?
Well, then I guess I’m stuck here. Literally.
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
Like it or not; we are a family. A broken, messed up, sad excuse for a family but God damn it, we got love for each other don’t we? Love and forgiveness - that’s how you get through the day right? So here it goes sis: I left some bodies on the ground back in Kansas, now no doubt that they were good men and true, but they were in the wrong place at the wrong time and they stood between me and my freedom. So I did what I had to do, I did what anybody would do. Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?